WhatsApp DELTA ULTRA is undoubtedly one of the best modifications that exist today, and few modifications have so many extra options, whether for customization, privacy, security and other extra features.
It must be said that WhatsApp DELTA ULTRA is based on Delta YoWhatsApp, which is already a plus of quality, since any modification that carries the prefix Delta we know that it will work perfectly, with constant updates and new features.
As we have already mentioned, WhatsApp DELTA ULTRA is based on Delta YoWhatsApp, which in turn is based on Fouad WhatsApp, so we are talking about a remod of a remod, whose developer adds in each new update even more extra features.
In case you’re wondering, within the application we will find all the customization features, privacy, security and extra features that we can expect from this type of applications, I would even say that more than expected, so sometimes you can get lost between so many extra option.
The main features that we can find in WhatsApp DELTA ULTRA are:
- Selection between several types of themes: light, dark, custom and transparent.
- Custom emojis and fancy texts to add to statuses and chats.
- Custom icons.
- Customization of virtually any visual element.
- Privacy and Security.
- Theme Store.
- Airplane mode or DND, to leave WhatsApp without internet connection and not be disturbed.
- Instagram-like statuses.
- Personalized search.
- All the features of Fouad WhatsApp and Delta YoWhatsApp.
- And much more…
What’s New WhatsApp DELTA ULTRA 3.7.3
The full list of what’s new in WhatsApp DELTA ULTRA 3.7.3 is as follows:
- Version 3.7.3:
- [Fixed] Fixed bug when receiving messages with hidden chats.
- [Fixed] Disable toast or inline notification
- [Fixed] Slow application startup
- [Fixed] All crashes and bugs in previous version 3.7.3
- [Added] Option to switch account (in the default WhatsApp layout)
- [Added] Option to hide notifications from contacts/groups/everyone
- [Added] Option to disable big emoji (♥️)
- [Added] Scrolling arrows styles
- [Added] 3 header entries
- [Added] New cards
- [Added] New fonts (IOS fonts available separately)
- [Added] Turkish language support
- [Added] Some animations when swiping between tabs
- [Improved] Changed: some icons and colors
- [Improved] Image sharing limit to 18MB
- [Improved] Attachment submenu design
- [Improved] Default settings design
- [Improved] General interface adjustment
- [Improved] Translations
- [Fixed] Previous bugs and glitches
- [Fixed] Bugs and errors
- Version 3.7.2:
- [Added] Select the layout of contact data
- [Added] 8 new text entries
- [Added] 2 new header bars
- [Added] Modern lines for status and call screens [Added].
- [Added] Direct access to gallery
- [Added] Animations in settings (DELTA)
- [Added] New notification and deleted message icons
- [Added] Animations in emojis, statuses and calls
- [Improved] Multimedia file sharing
- [Improved] APK performance optimization
- [Fixed] Fixed translations
- [Fixed] Bugs in Toast online and CARD V2
- [Fixed] Previous bugs and glitches
- Version 3.7.1:
- [Added] New row of cards
- [Added] New bubbles
- [Added] New ticks
- [Added] New fonts
- [Re Added] Delete for all indefinitely [Re Added] Delete for all indefinitely
- [Re Added] Color of the forward icon and the background
- [Changed] Icons for interface, launcher, notification and others
- [Adjusted] Configuration Layout (DELTA)
- [Fixed] Black screen when viewing status
- [Fixed] Other bugs and errors
- [Improved] Language support: Portuguese, English, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Italian, German, Indonesian and Russian
- Version 3.6.3 Fix:
- [Added] Custom deleted message icons.
- [Added] Play status with sound
- [Added] Show the seconds of each message
- [Added] 5 new IOS sounds (30-34)
- [Added] 3 new row cards
- [Added] German language support
- [Added] Donation button
- [Added] Gradient state option
- [Improved] Interface improvements
- [Improved] Improved media delivery
- [Improved] Improved immunity (immune version)
- [Fixed] Translation bugs
- [Fixed] Missing Arabic and Russian languages
- [Fixed] Bugs and other issues
- Version 3.6.3:
- [Added] Separate animation option for the conversation screen
- [Added] New sounds added (10)
- [Added] New cards for the home screen
- [Added] New fonts added
- [Added] New and replaced quick contacts
- [Added] Icons for contacts/groups details
- [Added] Shortcut to ‘Manage storage’.
- [Removed] Removed degraded status option (temporarily)
- [Fixed] Bugs and other issues
How to Install WhatsApp DELTA ULTRA
If you want to install WhatsApp DELTA ULTRA for the first time on your Android device, you have to follow a series of important, but really simple steps that we explain below:
- Make a backup of your chats (Menu > Settings > Chats > Backup and click on “Save”).
- Uninstall the WhatsApp or Modification you have installed (best from Google Play)
- Enable the option to install applications from unknown sources. Depending on the version of Android:
- Android 4.1 to 7: Enable the option “Install from Unknown Sources” or ” Unknown Sources”. It is usually in Phone Settings > Security.
- Android 8 or higher: Go to Device Settings > Applications. Here we look for the application from where we are going to install the downloaded APK, any device manager, and in advanced settings we click on Install applications from unknown sources and activate the option. NOTE: Clicking on the APK to install also gives us the possibility to go to settings to activate this option.
- Download the latest version available (below you have the links) depending on where you want to install WhatsApp DELTA ULTRA (main number: com.whatsapp or secondary: other APK)
- Click on the downloaded APK or package and follow the typical installation steps, such as verify number, restore backup, select profile picture and enter name.
- Finally, when it asks you how often you want to send backups to Google Drive, select Never.
If what you want is to update WhatsApp DELTA ULTRA to the latest version available, the steps are simpler, simply download the same package or APK that you have installed on your device and click on it, no need to uninstall or verify anything.
To find out the name of the package you have installed on your device, follow the steps below:
- Open WhatsApp DELTA ULTRA
- At the top, click on the menu button (depending on the interface you have, it can be 3 dots vertically or your profile picture)
- Go to Settings > Help > App Info.
- Here look under “Package” for the name of the package you have installed.
Download Delta WhatsApp ULTRA 2021
To download WhatsApp DELTA ULTRA in its latest version of 2021, we have up to 5 packages or APKs; the com.whatsapp package we will download to install the modification as the main number of our WhatsApp account, while the other packages we will use as secondary or extra numbers.
Here are the links to the latest version 3.7.3 Fix: