Crunchyroll is the application for Android where we will find more than 25,000 titles and 15,000 hours of anime and manga playback. So from the app we can watch hundreds of series, we will always find something we like, whatever year it is, including the acclaimed Crunchyroll Originals.
Once we have Crunchyroll APK installed we can access popular series like Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, takt op.Destiny, Platinum End, The World’s Finest Assassin, as well as big hits like One Piece, BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS, Naruto Shippuden, Tokyo Revengers, Black Clover, JUJUTSU KAISEN and much more!
It is important to take advantage of all its features, register as a user, so you can check your playback history or save in your personal library those titles you want to see, without forgetting the subtitles that we can add.
The design of the app is similar to that of other online series and movies playback services, that is, a simple interface where you can see the different titles, explore the news and access the personal area. In addition, from the app you can buy manga.
Try Crunchyroll Premium FREE for 14 days
If the basic version is great, it is still much better the paid version, Crunchyroll Premium or Pro, as you want to call it, as it provides a better user experience, especially if you do not want to see many ads.
Depending on your plan you will get advantages such as:
- No ads.
- New episodes one hour after Japan.
- On up to 4 devices at the same time.
- HD and DVD quality.
- Playability on PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Wii U, Xbox, Apple TV and Roku.
- Offline viewing.
What’s New in Crunchyroll 3.33.3
The official list of new features in its latest version 3.33.3 is as follows:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
How to install Crunchyroll APK?
After downloading Crunchyroll APK you must follow the following steps for its correct installation:
- Click on the downloaded APK or package and grant permission to install unknown applications if we don’t have it installed yet. Depending on the version of Android we have on our device:
- Android 5 to 7: Enable the option “Install from Unknown Sources” or “Unknown Sources” in Phone Settings > Security.
- Android 8 or higher: Go to Device Settings > Applications. Search from where we are going to install the downloaded APK, any device manager, and in advanced settings click on Install apps from unknown sources and activate the option. NOTE: Clicking on the APK to install also gives us the possibility to go to settings to activate this option.
- Follow the installation steps indicated by the app.
- Ready, we already have Crunchyroll APK installed!!!!.
How to update Crunchyroll APK?
If you already have Crunchyroll APK installed and what you want is to install the latest version available from 2023, it is even easier than installing, since you will not need to re-activate the installation from unknown sources on your Android device.
To update simply download from the link that we leave you below and click on it, when it asks you if you want to install an update, click on install and ready, you already have the latest version on your Android device.
Download Crunchyroll APK
You can now download Crunchyroll for free in its latest version 2023, version 3.33.3. The world’s largest library of Japanese anime and manga.
To download Crunchyroll APK we have several options, below are the direct download links: