Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) protocol
TeknePolis.com provides information and resources related to software available on the Internet.
Our goal is to provide all uses with the possibility to download their favorite apps legally, safely, quickly and for free, regardless of the country of origin and the device used by said users.
We provide an independent app promotion platform that also provides visibility to developers.
We want to highlight how important it is for us to comply with the current legislation and our respect for intellectual property.
We make sure that none of the content available at malavida.com infringes any third parties’ copyrights. In this sense, any use of third parties’ trademarks is for informational and descriptive purposes only, without involving any kind of affiliation with the corresponding right holders nor an identity between the software and TeknePolis’s services or name. Moreover, the use of any of those trademarks is in accordance with European Union Directive 89/104/EEC of 21 December 1988, to approximate the laws of the Member States relating to trademarks, being consistent also with European Court of Justice decisions. In these sense, the use of third parties’ trademarks is lawful or legitimate.
In relation to the links included or apps hosted apps at teknepolis.com, they are mostly obtained directly from the corresponding third parties´ websites where they were freely available, or submitted by the developers.
Nevertheless and aside the mentioned indications, in case you believe our content infringes your copyrights, please notify us by providing a DMCA notice with the following details:
- Your contact information: name, personal ID, passport number or equivalent identifier, email address and country of residence. If acting on behalf of a legal person, you shall provide complete information about said person, and indicate your position, representation or mandate under which you send this notice.
- For third party agencies in representation of developers or owners of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, it is mandatory to provide a signed authorization letter to verify this representation.
- A reference to locate the concerned material/s that allegedly infringes your rights (full URL where published).
- An explanation as detailed as possible about the alleged infringements in relation to the rights you hold over the corresponding content, describing such infringements.
- Include the following statements:
- “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted content or materials described above is not authorized by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner) and is not otherwise permitted by law”
- “I swear that the information contained in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or have an exclusive right in law to bring infringement proceedings with respect to its use”.
- “I acknowledge and accept that a copy of this infringement notice and any correspondence related to it, including any contact information I provided above (address, telephone number, and email address), will be forwarded to the user who uploaded the content at issue.”
In case the notification was consistent with the abovementioned indications and the request was well founded, we will remove the corresponding content in accordance to Law.
You can send us the infringement notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org