Fouad iOS WhatsApp is undoubtedly one of the most unique WhatsApp MODs available, capable of transforming the user interface of the Android messaging application into an exact copy of the iOS application, as well as adding many extra features.
As you might have guessed, this brilliant modification is based on Fouad WhatsApp, so we will get all the features of this modification, plus the ones that its developer, stefanoYG from modDB, adds exclusively.
As we have already mentioned, it is based on Fouad WhatsApp, so it inherits all its features, which are really many. Of course, its main feature is its iPhone style interface, but we will also find many others that we will not find in other modifications.
Among the main features we can highlight the following:
- Redesigning the Home iOS style
- Hundreds of themes available for download from the same application.
- State privacy and possibility to write up to 250 characters.
- Emojis changer.
- Allows you to use up to 2 WhatsApp accounts on the same device.
- Allows to hide the notifications.
- Allows to send any type of file up to 50MB.
- Increase the limit of sending videos up to 700MB.
- Possibility of not compressing the photos sent, so they do not lose quality.
- Protect individual chats by password.
- Hide status of our connection to contacts.
- Multiple Privacy Options (any you can think of).
- Edit the size, colour and type of the font.
- Possibility to use filters before sending a photo or video.
- Stickers available.
- And much more that you will have to discover for yourself.
The latest version of Fouad iOS WhatsApp 2021 is version 8.88, where as always we will find new, better and bug fixes. Below you will find the complete list of new features in its latest updates, so you won’t miss a thing.
The complete list of new features in Fouad iOS WhatsApp 8.88 is as follows:
- Version 8.88:
- [Added] Now the plugins will be downloaded from the server
- [Added] Added a Tabs manager (MBPreferences / Other settings / Tabs manager)
- [Added] Option to disable screen scrolling
- [Added] Added fake chat counter (enable if you want)
- [Added] Toast Profile
- [Added] Toast Status
- [Added] New font iOS (Available 3)
- [Added] New redesign in profile information and settings
- [Improved] Some translations have been updated (Spanish, Brazil, Indonesian)
- [Improved] Weight has been reduced from 63MB to 44MB
- [Fixed] Toast Background and text Color
- [Fixed] The new group call icon will not show in the header
- [Fixed] Background/Text Color in toast
- [Fixed] Fonts iOS
- [Others] Permission to display small ad banner may be required, this will help Fouad iOS development for future updates.
- [Misc] Many other fixes and improvements
- Version 8.87:
- [Added] New: When installing WhatsApp for the first time, you will be asked to activate the “Unknown sources” permission (This will help to restore the chats correctly)
- [Added] Option to ignore archived chats (MBsettings / ignore archived chats)
- [Added] Option to colorize the name in the conversation bar
- [Added] Option to show wallpaper on main screen (Mbsettings / Fouad mods / Universal / Colors / Enable Background)
- [Added] Now sticker manager supports adding sticker in the second package (com.mbwhatsapp)
- [Added] Create room in call dialog
- [Improved] Optimization has been improved on some devices
- [Improved] Some customization options have been moved to improve theme creation
- [Improved] Android 5 compatible
- [Fixed] the status fabs were hidden when scrolling up
- [Fixed] New Call in the dialog
- [Fixed] Background/Text Color in toast
- Version 8.86:
- [Base] 220.127.116.11
- [Added] MB Theme store Plugin
- [Added] Sticker Manager Plugin
- [Added] New customization options (A background color for each screen in the home)
- [Added] MB Settings Redesign
- [Added] Status section Redesign
- [Added] Different dialog for each screen
- [Fixed] Fab camera in status screen
- [Fixed] Archived chats when stories are activated
- [Added] New options to download story (copy caption, share, etc.)
- [Added] FMThemes Store Dark/Light mode automatically
- [Added]Option to hide Privacy terms notice msg (Universal > Hide Privacy msg). You can hide it without accepting.
- [Moved/Fixed] “Copy caption” from long press to download options
- [Fixed] Shop items crash
- [Fixed] Contact name not showing clearly in caption mention
- [Fixed] Themes wallpaper not applying on some phones
- [Fixed] YoWA Entry not taking background color
- [Fixed] Full backup not working on Android 11+
- [Added] Translations for Voice changer options
- [Improved] Other translations
- [Misc] Other fixes and improvements
- Version 8.72.1:
- [Added] Option for Hide ads (Enable by default)
- [Fixed] Second package installation (com.mbwhatsapp)
- Version 8.72:
- [Enabled] Auto Hide inactive chats
- [Moved] Unarchive new messages option to Mbsettings
- [Fixed] New group / new broadcast. (wrong order)
- [Misc] Some minor changes.
- [Fixed] Small fixes in the interface.
- Version 8.71.1:
- [Fixed] Status privacy
- Version 8.71:
- [Added] Scroll down for show Archived Chats
- [Fixed] Crash in Mbsettings on some devices
- [Removed] Option for Hide / Show Archived chats
- [Fixed] Row sizer on some themes.
- [Fixed] Fabs in status section.
- [Misc] Little things that I forgot.
- Version 8.70:
- [Added] Voice Changer for voice notes (Chat > 3-dot > Voice Changer). Record voice note and send.
- [Added] Preview and confirm before sending sticker (FMMods > Conversation)
- [Added] Option to delete downloaded emojis packs
- [Added] Archived row in home screen now takes themes color
- [Fixed] Slow messages sending in groups
- [Misc] Many other fixes and improvements
- Version 8.66:
- Fixed some bugs
- Animated Toolbar
- Click icon camera ( status section ) for show camera/splitter video
- Mbsettings redesign
- Fixed button settings in bottom dialog
- Fixed Statuses rows background
- Fixed Fabs in status section.
- little things that I forgot.
- Version 8.65:
- Base Fouad 8.65
- Add option to change the color of the voice icon.
- Add option to hide the new attachment design
- Fixed New group in bottom dialog.
- Fixed New Group/Broadcast in header (no need to hide a chat)
- Version 8.60:
- Fixed Toast profile ( second package )
- Fixed Toast status
- Fixed New Group
- Fixed spanish language
- Fixed chat history
- Fixed Custom Notifications
- Fixed Option to view / delete status
- New Home Redesign
- Add Hide/Show archived chats
- Added Mention Mark
- Added Online/Offline Dot
- Added Blue Tick on Reply for Groups (It is automatically enabled with normal Blue tick on Reply option)
- Added Load theme from ZIP file
- Added new UI for Copy selection of text from message bubble (Highlight Bubble > 3 dots > Message Selection)
- Add option to change the color of the Dot Online
- Add option to change the background of divider unread messages (in conversation)
- Add forward icon/background color
- Enable disappear message
- Others Fixes and Many other things that I forgot :p
How to Install Fouad iOS WhatsApp
If you want to install Fouad iOS WhatsApp for the first time, you should know that it is really easy if you follow the steps below:
- First of all, backup your chats (Settings > Chats > Backup and click on “Save”).
- Uninstall the WhatsApp or modification that you have installed in the number where you want to install Fouad iOS
- If you don’t have it activated yet, then you have to activate the option “Install from unknown sources” or “Unknown sources”, sometimes depending on your device. To do this go to Phone Settings > Security.
- Download the package of the application you want to install (com.whatsapp for main number, com.mbwhatsapp for extra number)
- Click on the downloaded APK, and the installation of the application will begin. Follow the steps in the normal way (enter number, code…).
- When the installation is complete, click on Restore Conversations. If you get stuck looking for the copy, close the application and go back in.
- When you open the application for the first time, you will be asked how often you want to make backups on Google Drive, click NEVER.
- You already have Fouad iOS WhatsApp! installed.
How to Update Fouad iOS WhatsApp
Update Fouad iOS WhatsApp is even easier than installing, you just have to download the latest version of the same package you have installed( remember: com.whatsapp for main number, com.mbwhatsapp for extra number).
To identify the name of the Fouad iOS WhatsApp package you have installed: Go to “Menu (3 points) > Settings – > Help – > Application Information”. It is displayed like this:
- Com.WhatsApp = Fouad iOS Whatsapp
- Com.mbWhatApp = MBWhatsApp
Download Fouad iOS WhatsApp 2021
To download Fouad iOS WhatsApp 2021, more specifically its latest version 8.88, we have 2 packages available: the com.whatsapp package which we will use to install the modification as a main number, and the com.mbwhatsapp package which we will use to install the modification as an extra number.
Here are the direct download links for Fouad iOS WhatsApp: