With KingRoot you will be able to root almost any device without complicating your life too much and in the easiest way possible. So if you have an Android phone and you want to root it but do not control much about programs and others, now you have a very simple procedure to achieve root without complicarte life.
As is logical, KingRoot APK not going to locate it on Google Play as we are talking about a procedure to have total control over your cell phone that does not like much to companies. It is a procedure compatible with virtually any Android device and should work without many problems.
How to use KingRoot
Open the application and just follow the steps that it shows us until the rooting process is finished, it’s that simple to root your Android device.
At the time that has completed the entire process and we have managed to root our Android phone, comes the time to do something so that the application in question does not bother us too much in the system and to achieve this we must go to the settings and click on Accelerate loading and disable the Lock Screen option load.
We leave the application and uninstall Purify in the app drawer that is a software that installs KingRoot to perform the whole process, in addition to this you should not uninstall the application, while it takes care of managing root permissions of applications that require it. In this way we will have already managed to root our Android device.
Advantages of having root on our Android device
Among the advantages that we can get if we root our Android device include:
- Speed up Android
- Saving battery
- Uninstall Bloatware
- Better backups
- Block ads
- Customize Android
How to install KingRoot APK?
After downloading KingRoot APK you should follow the following steps for its successful installation:
- Click on the APK or downloaded package and grant permission to install unknown applications if we do not have it installed yet. Depending on the version of Android we have on our device:
- Android 5 to 7: Enable the option “Install from Unknown Sources” or “Unknown Sources” in Phone Settings > Security.
- Android 8 or higher: Go to Device Settings > Applications. Find where we are going to install the downloaded APK from, any device manager, and in advanced settings click on Install apps from unknown sources and activate the option. NOTE: Clicking on the APK to install also gives us the possibility to go to settings to activate this option.
- Follow the installation steps indicated by the app.
- Ready, we have the APK installed!!!!.
How to update KingRoot APK?
If you already have installed KingRoot APK and what you want is to install the latest available version of 2023, it is even simpler than installing, since you will not need to re-enable the installation from unknown sources on your Android device.
To update simply download from the link that we leave you below and click on it, when it asks if you want to install an update, click on install and ready, you already have the latest version on your Android device.
Download KingRoot APK
You can now download KingRoot free in its latest version 2023, version 5.4.0. Rooting your Android device has never been so fast and easy.
To download KingRoot APK we leave below the direct download links: