Now we can download WhatsApp for iPhone in its latest version, the new version 2.18.60, an update where we find a new feature that was already added to WhatsApp for Android a few days ago, plus other improvements and bug fixes that we tell you below.
As mentioned in the official list of new features of the application, they have added the possibility of requesting a report of the configuration settings and information of our WhatsApp account (Settings > Account > Request account info). This way we can have access to data such as our phone number, name, connection status, time spent online or IP connection. Not all the data that WhatsApp has about us, but some of them are
What’s New WhatsApp for iPhone 2.18.60
But this is not the only news of this new WhatsApp for iPhone update, and according to WaBetaInfo, other improvements and bug fixes have been added, such as improvements in video calls, payment features, backups and others that you can read below:
- You can now request a report of your WhatsApp account information and settings. Just go to “Settings”, then “Account.” Tap “Request Account Info.”
- WhatsApp now informs when it’s not possible to add a business in a group.
- CallKit is disabled in China. Recently Apple has removed from the AppStore many apps that support the CallKit framework, as mentioned in an article published by 9to5mac.com. Now that CallKit is disabled, WhatsApp has no reasons to be removed from the chinese AppStore.
- Improvements for video calls.
- Many improvements for the Payment feature, available in India only.
- Small fixes and improvements for the backup feature, in particular there are some improvements to encrypt the database before sending it to iCloud.
Download WhatsApp iPhone | App Store