WhatsApp Ultra, the best WhatsApp MODs of the moment along with Fouad WhatsApp, has just received a new update. Specifically, it is the new version 2.20, an update loaded with new features, bug fixes and performance improvements.
In case you don’t know it yet, you should know that WhatsApp Ultra is a modification developed by Karam Lord, the same creator of modifications such as KLWhatsApp or GBWhatsApp Ultimate, which aims to make WhatsApp Mods different, with everything the user wants in them: privacy and customization.
WhatsApp Ultra Features
WhatsApp Ultra is a very complete WhatsApp MODs that has really very interesting features, plus all the extra privacy options you may want, also, being based on the latest stable version of WhatsApp for Android also has all the features of the original application.
A fairly complete list of all its features could be as follows:
- Based on 18.104.22.168.
- Supports calls.
- Theme support.
- Zoom for profile pictures.
- Privacy modifications: Hide “last viewed”.
- Statistics for groups.
- Preview media without uploading.
- Show online/last viewed contacts on main screen.
- Increase sent video size from 16 MB to 30 MB.
- Image sending increase from 10 images to 90 images.
- Increase status characters from 139 characters to 250.
- Ability to proceed with links on the chat screen without saving the sender’s variety or the cluster manager’s variety.
- Ability to click on links in your friends’ status effortlessly.
- The ability to identify between traditional and broadcast messages.
- Hide name and date while copying to another chat user.
- Copy and paste status.
- Added more support for pdf, xls, txt, doc, doc, ppt, vcard, xlsx, txt, rtf, docx, pptx, and zip.s files.
What’s New on WhatsApp Ultra 2.20
As usual, new update is equal to new base of the application, in this case the base has been updated to the stable version 22.214.171.124 of WhatsApp for Android, so we will find all the new features that it has, plus an endless list of new features.
The complete list of new features of WhatsApp Ultra 2.20 is the following:
- Version 2.20:
- [Base] Update 126.96.36.199
- [Added] ONE UI (klmods style)
- [Added] Option to change Application Font
- [Added] One Long Click on WhatsApp in Toolbar to open Settings
- [Added] One Fast Click on WhatsApp in Toolbar to Show my name
- [Added] Option to change contacts/groups Avatar
- [Added] Anti-View once
- [Added] Ability to download once view media
- [Added] Calls Privacy (Who can call me?)
- [Added] Custom Privacy & More General Privacy Options
- [Added] Option to start stories directly with sound
- [Added] Option to share status
- [Added] New night mode theme (Brown)
- [Added] More options to customize night mode colors
- [Added] Floating Action Menu
- [Added] option to show confirm alert before send any sticker
- [Added] option to hide camera icon from entry box
- [Added] option to change new message circle position (left-up | left-down)
- [Added] Option to show toast contact status in his conversation
- [Added] Options to select Toast colors
- [Added] More bubbles styles
- [Added] Option to change entry box design
- [Added] Back List Divider in Home Activity
- [Added] Option to change List Divider Color
- [Added] Heart Animation with gradients colors
- [Added] Notifications icons with gradients colors
- [Added] New Gradients Themes
- [Added] Now you can fast send broken heart from entry box
- [Added] Option to change link color
- [Added] Option to change left bubble color
- [Added] Option to change solid background color
- [Added] Options to select Icons/Texts Color in Primary & Accent
- [Added] Option to change selected tab text color
- [Added] Option to change unselected tab text color
- [Added] Option to change message color
- [Added] Option to change date color
- [Added] Option to change unread date color
- [Added] Option to change typing color
- [Added] Option to change pin icon color
- [Added] Option to change mute color
- [Re-Added] Option to hide viewed statuses
- [Re-Added] Option to hide recent statuses
- [Improved] Gradients Themes View
- [Improved] Navigation Drawer Menu
- [Improved] whatsapp & telegram UI
- [Improved] Settings UI
- [Removed] Camera Tab from Home
- [Fixed] All previous bugs
- Version 2.10:
- [Base] Update 188.8.131.52
- [Exclusive] Added option to increase documents files size (1GB)
- [Exclusive] Ability to copy your number from profile
- [Exclusive] Added option to select transparency of right bubble when right mode is enabled
- [Exclusive] Added option to select transparency of status bar
- [Added] Toast Notifications – Online, Photo Changed, Status Viewed
- [Added] App Security – pattern Lock, Pin Lock
- [Added] New Menu Drawer Navigation
- [Added] Ability to hide Menu Drawer Navigation
- [Added] Increase pin chat limit to 50
- [Added] Dark icon/texts if app theme is light
- [Added] Option to hide WhatsApp web option from menu
- [Added] Option to show navigation bar in Gradient Theme UI
- [Added] Gradients type – Bottom Top, Top Bottom
- [Improved] WhatsApp, telegram, gradients – UI
- [Removed] Option to hide viewed statuses
- [Removed] Option to hide muted statuses
- [Fixed] All previous bugs
- Version 2.00:
- [Base] Update 2.20.157
- [Exclusive] Multi Night Mode (Grey/Blue/Dark
- [Exclusive] Options to customize Night mode (Custom accent color/Accent chat bubble color)
- [Exclusive] Transparent Mode
- [Exclusive] Options to customize transparent mode (Degree of transparency/Light wallpaper)
- [Exclusive] Full Telegram Ui (Home/Conversation)
- [Added] Telegram / Material Themes options
- [Added] Custom colours options to (Home/Conversation)
- [Added] Gradients Themes (Home/Conversation)
- [Added] New styles for chats bubbles
- [Added] New wallpapers for conversation background
- [Added] Option to change status ticks style to ios style
- [Added] Buttons to select text status Background/Text color
- [Added] Menu Navigation Drawer
- [Added] New Floating Button in home tabs
- [Added] Option to Hide Floating Button and show default fab
- [Added] New Design for Internet Browser (Material Design)
- [Added] New Design for wa ultra
- [Fixed] All previous bugs
How to install WhatsApp Ultra
If you want to install WhatsApp ULTRA for the first time on your Android device, you have to follow a series of important but really simple steps that we explain below:
- Make a backup of your chats (Menu > Settings > Chats > Backup and click on “Save”).
- Uninstall the WhatsApp or Modification you have installed (best from Google Play)
- Enable the option to install applications from unknown sources. Depending on the version of Android you have:
- Android 4.1 to 7: Enable the option “Install from Unknown Sources” or ” Unknown Sources”. It is usually in Phone Settings > Security.
- Android 8 or higher: Go to Device Settings > Applications. Here we look for the application from where we are going to install the downloaded APK, any device manager, and in advanced settings we click on Install applications from unknown sources and activate the option. NOTE: Clicking on the APK to install also gives us the possibility to go to settings to activate this option.
- Download the latest version available (below you have the links) depending on where you want to install WhatsApp ULTRA (main number: com.whatsapp or secondary: other APK)
- Click on the downloaded APK or package and follow the typical installation steps, such as verify number, restore backup, select profile picture and write name.
- Finally, when it asks you how often you want to send backups to Google Drive, select Never.
If what you want is to update WhatsApp ULTRA to the latest version available, the steps are simpler, simply download the same package or APK that you have installed on your device and click on it, no need to uninstall or verify anything.
Download WhatsApp Ultra 2.20
We can download WhatsApp Ultra to install it as the main number of our WhatsApp account, this time there is no second installation package. So we will have to download the com.whatsapp package to install it as the main number.
Here are the download links for the latest available version of WhatsApp Ultra: